2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre ar is silent a short

Because of excited but some dizzy and red faces, "fix, you still lie down."
"Need not.It has been a days and one nights since I lay and almost get fed up with lying."
In a flash, thousand leaves suddenly thoughted of a matter:"Fix, you have to hurry get up.Are you not to say, thought of that Hokkaido seeks me the scenery described by that oil painting in the room?You if like, let's ask for leave trip in Hokkaido."
Chu-tien fixs a pair of eyes a bright:"Good.You trust, I will soon like."
Thousand leaves come forward a hand to give his head, another hand puts low pillow:"Want to think like hurry up, you have to lie."She the towel Ning is wet, even spreads on his sum, see he have been staring continuously ground to stare at he, not from one Zheng:"What's the matter with you?"
Chu-tien fixed to smile to smile:"Nothing important.I just have never thought, you will be so gentle and soft."
"Let my disappointment, I am very gentle and soft.Like, tomorrow morning see."She smiled to turn round to come out the room that Chu-tien fixs.Walk to outside in the door, close for a that split second, the smiling face on her face was suddenly concealed to go to.She thoughted of 17 years old summer that year, during the period of the national big match of the Zha Huang, many farmlands are harmed in the game, many farmlands once said similar words as well when she changed a medicine for him.She thinks that see to her really is the person of and gentleness this quality no luck, so, would matter every three years, finally again someone Kua is great her is also gentle and soft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
On the way home, rock farmland and Dorothies are all very silent.Arrived a rock farmland house, after Dorothy return to his/her own room, the rock farmland Hui silently comes over here:"Elder brother, father makes you go to den 1."
The rock farmland ordered to nod and walked to the father outside in the den:"Father."
"Come in."
The rock farmland walks into den and sits down in front at the father.He suddenly discovers, after leaving Tokyo for one and half years, he looking at his owned father to also start having warm feeling.
"Father, do you seek me to have what matter?"
"Listen to the small Hui say, you saw thousand leaves together with Dorothy tonight."
"That's right."
"You did a stupid matter."
"Why see?"The rock farmland sword eyebrow is one Yang.
"You aren't too young, basically do know chemisette heart.You take the girl friend in nowadays to see the person whom you liked in the past, is felt that the girl friend in nowadays can peacefully face his/her own the person whom the boyfriend liked in the past;Still keep feeling, oneself once likes of person, can peacefully face to once like own person's girl friend in nowadays?You are getting wronger.None of them ability.You hurt their two people all.Is small to guard, if you really want to forget a person, had better don't met with her again, forget not to can forget no matter ……see her again, your affirmation will can not forget hers.Besides, thousand leaves are still that that kind of can't make see the girl whom her person produce to melt into nothingness feeling again."
The rock farmland also admits at this time father says so to is right, but the matter arrives at present, should not see of, have been already seen as well, can also say what?
"Thousand leaves say to me today, I hasn't been once vindicating to her, so, she has been having no opportunity as well at that time and I together ……ignore her to say so, is not and for doing me the honor in the Dorothy in front, I appreciate her very much."
"So I say, you are different from at 1:00 is my son, incredibly will haven't started and then decided to give up ……small guard, you now whether regret?"
"Have been a day after the fair."The rock farmland shook to shake head.
"Are there thousand leaves having already had boyfriend now?"The rock farmland is quick an ask.
"I don't know.However, the tonight is really had a very outstanding boy to pick her up.-Even if that boy not just her boyfriend, I can not be ungrateful to to like so my Dorothy, either."
"Calculate, small guard, if have a person, you have been canning not get, this may is also a good matter to you.From now on after, get hurt at you or sad, you probably will thought of her, so, you will feel, this is also well worth your expecting ……because of, perhaps which day, you also the where meet her ……so also good."
"Probably."
----------------------------------------------------
Second sky noon, thousand leaves at shallow wild the office soaring tidy up data for him.Is shallow wild to soar to see her always all some state of mindses not and rather:"Thousand leaves, how were you today?Seem some absence of minds."
"I am all right.There is an oil painting in my room, painting of is a big slice of of the paddy field and blue sky in gold yellow, one day, fix to say to me, really want to find out the scenery of realistic medium likeness, so, last night, we invite good, waited him to no longer have a fever, together go to Hokkaido trip ……also because of this, I suddenly thought of some matters during the days in the senior high school ……teacher, had you ever been to Zha Huang already?"
"Have.Have ever been to just last week.How?"
"How do you like the Zha Huang?"
"It is quite good.Although is a midsummer, not hot at all."
"Is 17 years old summer that year, national Class basketball game of field in the high school holds in the Zha Huang.To leave the evening of Zha Huang I and many farmlands the stone stairs of the open-air basketball court in the neighborhood of hotel once sat in seat of honor in a short while.I say at that time that I like Zha Huang very much and be like because of summer here similar in spring.I remembered many farmlands to once play trick at that time ground said to me, that you stayed here.I say that probably I in the future will arrive here and work also not necessarily ……somehow or other, last night, I suddenly thoughted of this matter."
The smoke that was shallow wild to soar to take out an one mouthful:"Then?"
"Many farmlands think I will say so, because I don't like Tokyo, in fact, my meaning at that time BE, the person's whole life is so long, impossibly total foolish in the same city.I suddenly discovered last night, in fact in that time, he once suggested me, he soon would to the United States to study abroad ……just that time of I was very dull, basically didn't listen to out."
"That how again?"
"Teacher, you in the future return to the United States, will be always foolish in New York?"
"Do not know.The business in future ……hard to say."Is shallow wild the head soaring a side looking at her, " why does the meeting ask like this?"
"Have no why.I just think that probably I in the future really go to Zha Huang and work, when the time comes, even if our each one square in the sky, the teacher will also know my where ……but if one day, if the teacher left New York, I don't know you where will."
"That even if."
"That even if ……is what mean?"Thousand leaves have some to hesitate ground to ask.
Always chapter 96

(96)
Being shallow wild to soar is silent a short moment:"Thousand leaves, on the road of life, we always meet with some people, then separate because of various reason;Again with moreover some people meet, then again separate ……will definitely have some people among them and also here certainly can have been accompanying you to walk to the terminal point ……person like this, affirmation is very few number, even probably only 12.I think that I ain't and therein.The since it is so waits our teachers and the students' fates to exert, you why the need for want to know again I will in this star of where?That time, I perhaps have already forgotten you."
"This truth I am also understand.Just ……teacher, do you still remember,cheap beats by dre?One day, I once asked you pleased don't like French movie of 《this cutthroat wasn't that cold 》 , you say at that time, even if be born, grow up in New York, you are similar to Leon, still also a foreign land person.This may be 1 … of important reason that you like that movie …before that, you once said to me as well, you didn't like the social values here.Although an outward appearance is still an oriental, you were in fact and basically already a western people, so, the United States will relatively suit you ……that time I think, if your birth and growth ground New York still keep being a foreign land to you;But you don't feel that you likes Tokyo again, so, to any city of this world, you don't all not is a foreign land person?-However, I think, there is a place in this in this world head quarter, can make you the felling of no longer pregnant place foreign land ……teacher, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论