2012年11月13日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio can also protect ag

Absolute being, but they not are bad wolves and I am in the their eyes also not is a food, but Huang Cheng Cheng's gold.
Finally, someone cannoted help but.A man with tall and big in stature shape at I is after death, but bottom a moment he but already the hand carry on the back after holding the steel knife split to my .
When that big fellow draws a knife, my in the mind felt 1 kind is very strange felling, not independent of I follow to feel to urgently walk 2.It was close behind me to after hearing the hand spread a burst of benefit thing to break empty voice.Turn head and then saw one person is holding knife to chop down bottom, just break an empty voice to see come be he does of.Keep in mind surroundings again, I discover those lake persons of rivers who see to be walking faster to all round to come up now.
"Is each, don't know younger brother where gave offense to you?"I can't fighting skill although it is said I carry that strange of true spirit, but I to recruit type but only be limited by that not to know calculate not calculate effort of Taichi.I ain't interested in fighting skill, so I now still what also can't.
"You didn't give offense to us, but you gave offense to young master in our house.Today is the result time that makes you know to give offense to young master in our house.Boy our person for a long time, you left Zhang Jia now.See who to can also protect again you."A person says.
"Begin!"Those more than ten individuals draw out respectively of the weapon offend to me.
Although I continuously move body and want to avert from those weapons.But time my body of different meeting up have already spread all over wound.The blood is from the wound constantly continuous run off, but my continuously moving is also quickly me to lose the speed of blood.Different meeting I feel my activity changes of lack the ability to do.Is a carelessly there are manies on my body a few wounds.Finally I am at present a black keep on pouring.
The persons like tension,etc saw completion a task, tied up my wound for a while, after all they know that I am Zhang Jia's son-in-law.Their young master makes them come to just want to teach him and exports spirit now.If I died them can be getting bigger for the matter.
But another part, when Zhang Ju Ya knows oneself's grandson's after the event, quickly make Zhang Qing looking at oneself's grandson don't make him make a mess of.His in the mind hopes this the grandson who is own not is bringing calamity again for he.But things go contrary to one's wishes this Kun did to make the action of Zhang Jia's home in ruins.This is also what Zhang Ju Ya just anticipate to cannot compare with.
I am packed at in a wagon the luck entered Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's home.Zhang Kun sees my being grasped back is very happy, the grandpa isn't at home now, and he is the overlord of home.He transfered me to firewood building and made people awake me with cold water.
A per Piao cold water of"Hua ……" from my head the boudoir got to feet up.I am slowly awake to come over.
", " I sent out moan, the wound of whole body made me experience painful baptism.But once there has been twice more painful empirical of I, but still keep soon replying to settle to come to.I observed first for a while the circumstance on all sides, I was in a firewood building.This from nearby the heap is full of the dry firewood can know,Beats by Dr Dre studio.
Here is where?I am very misty, I not drive how many persons surround to kill to harm?How did I arrive at here again?I am in mind continuously to ask I.But allow me to engage in mental drudgery me don't also figure out that I exactly gave offense to where sacred.
Just the door opened when I confuse, "ha ha~~~" has never seen its person to smell its voice first.But I unexpectedly have already grown a familiar felling to this voice, once listenned to over there.
It is Zhang Kun to come in unexpectedly!This is what I didn't thought of.Last time he to my business I because of Zhang Zhi Dong's relation, but don't pursue.But what to don't thought of BE, person not hurt tiger heart, the tiger has a cannibalism idea.Don't thought of that Zhang Kun unexpectedly is the person of such narrow-minded.
"Ha ha~~~~~~~, Isn't this a brother-in-law?Did you how became so?"Zhang Kun loudly appeals to the public small call, but he that face of crafty make people can not take seriously his words.
"Zhang Kun, you unexpectedly make people make a surprise attack me.Do you punish you for not afraid your grandpa?"I counter-question chillily.
", You still don't know.My grandpa now and emperor far in a long distance outside of go to summer resort country villa.As long as what I did is hidden, who know is what I do?Boon!"Zhang Kun air with twisted look.
I looking at him that facial expression ferocious face, in the mind not from of feel far from good.This Kun is like a bedlamite more now"do you know?Ever since you arrived at our Zhang Jia, I didn't was good to once lead.I just think impassability why the grandpa wants to marry oriole younger sister Ying you, while all of my current everything are because of you.My grandpa's closing me in the home doesn't make me go out, Gao Qian seeks to cherish cloud every day now.This all because of you!I want you not to die a natural death!"Zhang Kun's noodles' permitting to distort to exert in vision is some fanatical airs, I am to lightly say:"That you want how" I know I now is what also dry not.Artificial knife Zu, I am a fish, now I can see Zhang Kun whether can also know that I am Zhang Jia's son-in-law or whether not is keep calm.However I but disappoint, I didn't thought of that the old grudge of Zhang Kun to me is so deep, with as for he forgot everything.
"Bearer!Chase his hand Jin for me, the feet Jin picks to break!I want him to living not equal to dead!"Zhang Kun wields a double arm, the all over the face ferociously shouts a way.
Heard Zhang Kun unexpectedly such madness, unexpectedly wanted to make to destroy me.I be just to those come over here of next the person say:"I am to thank Zheng, your Zhang Jia's son-in-law.Your young master has been not normal now, I hope that you don't give support to a tyrant."
"Discarded him for me, I gave your one person 1,002 silvers."Zhang Kun sees those the person stopped down to say.Rich reward under necessarily have brave man.A few next persons walked to come over and picked up the knife in the hand.
"Do you really need to help a villain do evil?Do you punish you for not afraid Zhang Jia?"My lookinging at is again said by me of hesitant of next person, in the mind not from of happy.But proper as I am making them put me, Zhang Kun turn to my back picked up a dry firewood to heavily knock at my back of the head.
I just thinking talk of time, the back of the head"bang" for hearing of a , a strongly spread close behind is that the one is dark.
"Hum!Is all discard!"Zhang Kun is strong to lead a from oneself nearby of the hand of one expert D blunt hit the ground the knife last of I brandished ……
The crow of outside treetop is by this time calling several voice, the interjection is so irritating to the ear in this silent back yard and miserable.Finally, Zhang Kun finished venting.He to next the person say:"Send to him to hand over to my brother-in-law in prison in the sky of Xing department, tell him that I want this person to all spend in the jail during a lifetime!"After finishing saying him takes satisfied that the smiling face comes out to door ……
Chapter 10 prison in the sky

Darkly is again an endless blackness, I at darkly in drift on water.
Faintness in the body start ache again and want to open eyes but use not and up energy and jolted like a road, seem to be again drive fiddle with for a long time, just start recovering of the ache but again again flow out to brain, whole body elephant drive numerous needles at make an effort of stab.
Is gradual of I feel I returned to own body again inside, I had a bodily felling again.Though the whole body elephant is experiencing the knife mountain fire sea, but I felt glad, because I lived to come over again.
Being anxious and fretful must the throat almost wanting to burn suddenly feel one silk fresh and cool, I all follow to arouse to move all over, and the dead life ground sucks to absorb.The dollar of life slowly resumed animation, can remain tired, I again deeply sleep.
The eyelid not and independently jumps about for a while, a silk strong light fiercely the sting go into eyes.Shout ……I finally resumed consciousness!Feel to be like to depart from this life for a few centuries, but I saw sunlight again now, the heart bottom was matchless to rejoice with wild joy.However I but feel the whole body have no energy, particularly is my arms and legs to also make lift a hand to spirit not at 1:00, and wrist and ankle are still always dull pain.Did I lie to open an eye, is where here?Is still Zhang Jia of what unknown firewood building?Suddenly an unfamiliar face Shan arrives me in the moment and clip at I with of house roof.This makes me shocked.
"You are awake!"Is that mouth on the face is talking.
I order, "who are you ?I the good elephant have never seen you."
"Coughing is together a limits of the earth to degenerate a person, mutually meet Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论