2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia ou Ke Wei We when an

Want your rental?In addition to this owner, everyone is white to live!Isn't our ZG the habit that has already eaten a big door?I am that now, you live for the white!However, boarding fee I in advance declare, I don't wrap, not every day abalone sea wings of, I died to settle!"
Anne Qi still needs to say what, small cloud claps her shoulder to say:"Anne Qi, you should.Who call a somebody else is a big owner?If we the meaning that don't depend on him, also not drive he to lay off?Said again, hereafter we together up and down class, also do a companion, you also need not again crowded car."
The light snow also says:"Yes!The elder sister of the Qi, pushes car insecurity of, there are a lot of petty thieves, also have sex maniac!"
The pure Yan listenned to the smiling of Xi Xi saying:"Sex maniac?Doesn't our house include 1?See to us insecurity also!Xi Xi!Alas!, elder brother, I didn't say you again,beats by dre, you why beat me!See me not to beat back!Xi Xi!"
Anne Qi appreciates of looking at everyone, temporarily appreciate of almost could not say words.





Book four start a business chapter 99 new weather in the house
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:05 chapter word numbers:3928


We continue the room and assistance facilities of seeing the rest.Although this villa doesn't have swimming pool,listens to Ke Wei to say and has two large swimming pools in villa area, very convenient.
Moreover, the parking lot of this villa only provides two trolleys problem for stopping to halt also solution, east 100 meters are or so Mr. having a charge is used parking lot.
Villa most the crest layer still have a half that almost has 100 even rices to close a big cool set, the cool on the stage still keeps several ten every kind of fresh flowers.This under can enjoy the female children bad.See this such as fire of fresh flowers, my heart suddenly a pain:Until break up, my seeming to be all has never bought fresh flowers for the woman in the heart!
As for the decoration of room makes the female children be getting more happy more, regardless is the indoor to repair, facilities, an electric appliances still a furniture, all fashionable, also have much of tasty.See, once lived background here very good, also the family of very cultivated.
\Small cloud they all say, as long as buying last thing of some beds that oneself likes is all right.As for I, here of none of female kid of thing of existing bed want of words, I how how sleep come over!
And the bathroom here also show female children to like really, the first floor of is an or so big 20 even rices public baths, the second floor of is to massage bathtub, just installing of the third floors two electricities control the big bathroom of massaging the shower device.
The female children all love clean, looking at these advanced but luxurious bathrooms, an itching to do Yang of, all want to immediately go in to try.Even geography Jing Ke Wei and summer the Lin Lin also keep calling:"Later I came to visit, must each bathroom wash!"
We sit to return to big living room again.I conjecture a house and say:"This house monthly rental just 10,0005, also really enough worthwhile!Thank you Ke Wei.We when and label contract in their house?"
Ke Wei takes out two contract books to say:"Wen Zong need not and label in their house, you sign on the contract, I help them generation the label is all right.They all went to MG, I fixed to beat money to go to them in a certain time be of."
I cautiously took a look contract, the item is very meticulous, but very reasonable, be to furniture, electric appliances and repair of the damage condition slightly show Ke to engrave.I just a little the Dian measured for a while and felt absolutely worthwhile, hence contract label.
On the time in signing, I take aim the first party's name:Thank Huan.Yi, this name is very familiar looking!Thank Huan, seem to listen to what person once say.
Ke Wei sees the name that I stare at Xie Huan knit the brows, hence smile to say:"Is not always very familiar looking with Xie Huan's this names?"
I haven't talked, but pure Yan and autumn orchid shout loudly, unanimous opinion's saying:"BE be not that famous pianist Xie Huan?"
Ke Wei nods to smile to say:"Yes!I the form Jiu is a pianist.For the sake of my cousin, their whole familieses all moved MG to settle down.Want to be not, the form Jiu just loathes to give up to leave this, they just housing for one year!"
I listenned to suddenly, is the Xie Huan who even once opened a lot of large concerts in the world in the whole country!I remember that I once saw his performance, perfectly right is everyone in the GZ, a word:Is great!
Pure Yan and autumn orchid then excitedly conjecture everywhere and also say:"We have so much a luck hey, unexpectedly is what to live to thank the Huan everyone's house!"
Ke Wei smiles to say:"If you know who my cousin is, only afraid you are more getting shocked more."
Pure Yan and autumn orchid hurriedly inquire.Ke Wei says:"Two younger sisters know not to know ZG now the redest athletics film star?"
All pure Yan eyes Zheng must be bigger than ping-pong:"You …… you can't say a dozen of golfs ……"
Listen to the words of settling the Yan, autumn orchid and small cloud, light snow and summer Lin Lin, even connect have been quietly sitting beside of none of Anne Qi from call a way:"Thank an ice lotus!"
Thank an ice lotus, this girl, I know, isn't a television the inside always are difficult at a hundred years boasting a meet of pretty girl golf star?The pretty girl is perfectly right true, that son, that face, all extremely top-grade, at athletics field definite hundred years are hard a meet.But her golf, seem to be also so-I don't understand this trick, but she basically didn't be must leading in the world what big prize!
Didn't expect while giving everyone own dedication with unselfish standpoint, I unexpectedly encounter the consistent mightiness rebuke of all seven female kids!Hence for punishing me, and it in order to celebrate us to move new residence, the female children unanimously decide that a supermarkets that make me go to 5 kilometers buy vegetables, then return this to do supper for everyone.
As for female children, certainly is go to big purchase!Not is move house,Beats By Dre Diamond?Choose a day to rather bump a day!Today, we from now on live last new house.
After once connecting the good contract of Ke Wei Qian, I say:"I approve your astute decision!Compare to say with your shopping, cook a meal to be regarded as an easy affair."
The wenches unanimously don't depend on, the light snow even thinks leather sugar tie up to act in pettish on me.Seven savory Qiao wenches!I am really a hero sad beauty pass, hence have to hang high up flag of surrender, admit a mistake.
Leaving new scale in the supermarket of 5 kilometers in the house isn't small, the product looks very good, in regard to my eyes, counterfeiting the false inferior product didn't seek.The all condiments and spring onion, and garlic...etc. that I purchased a kitchen to use one by one.I come careful check for a while kitchen, the facilities is very well-found, but see come out their house at first few they cook a meal to eat, the kitchenware is the newest.
I bought the raw material that just about 34 days cook, refrigerator double open the door of, enough big!I moreover still bought a great deal of home articles.Those wenches buy to get up thing to get up not and desperately, affirmation also takes advantage of an opportunity to purchase a few sets to lately pack.As for home articles only afraid have already thrown country in the Java to go to!Finally, I haven't forgotten with a few file time force still on the whole can of red wine.
Exactly transport twice just all things are from the car in move a house inside, and 11 set out them to them should at of place.
I started the kitchen that I masterly must almost become an art living later on.Wash first to slice, then just carry on a pot of bowl Piao basin symphony.
The gas stove fire is very big, feat explode to stir-fry.The diner is many today, plus Ans all eight open mouth.Plus is again a celebration to change residence today of pleased, the food burns Be getting less, I only afraid must this big kitchen suffer mental agony.
I pondered to do more than ten vegetableses:Living the sauce stone crab, red wine rib eye glutinous rice chicken of steak, Ma Lai and garlic Rong the fresh shrimp steam a mangosteen, exquisite article bean curd, fresh Jiao lotus beef, temple to protect chicken ball and cool melon to stir-fry beef and Hao oil north mushroom, cold cook tea bowel and the egg herring mire son, garden pea scrambled eggs and green bean smoke meat book, finally in addition an open gastric Hot-and-Sour Soup.
My an individual exactly favour live two hours just work well these foods to put one by one on the table.Mao,beats by dre australia, this hand and foot that returns luckily me quickly must greatly excrescent person, if before, I only afraid just finish doing half or so!To know have in these foods many but very cost knife work or degree of heating.
I see and have already been getting more at 6:00, the wenches should come back Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论