2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio ng Ma indeed as expe

BE!I walked pair in your house grow and find back me come, also puzzlingly say to marry me, if not that because don't think to be much difficult to clarify with him, I the definitely matchless and firm brush-off drops and give again I a period of time, wait my companion to drop the affair here solution me and then can leave, trust, I can't add for new Zhuan set troublesome."
"I knew that you like to take a rest, just of words I couldn't leak."
The Zhai rattan stood up on finishing saying to go out, I then looking at his figured □, is hearing so big secret after unexpectedly soon can resume a normal mindset, and can also endure curiosity have never continued to keep on cross-examining, have to say that he is really remarkable, the nerve estimates thicker than reinforcing bar.
I think like this to continue to spread my ground to spread to prepare a sleeping, as far as Zhai rattan a whether will go out the secret leakiness of Azrael me pour is completely not worry, I still to his personal character have much of confidence, besides he at ordinary times always say some absolute being absolute being Dao that the Dao carries on the back after letting people is algid, then say one more point also nothing important, anyway everyone is to be into tall tale to listenning to affirmation can't someone believe.
Next several days I have no matters all foolish avoid as far as possible in the room with soil square year old three meet, even have a meal all is please step the elder sister send to my room, she had already inquired me while sending rice for me have to not want to a kitchen help, in consideration of oneself once arrive the kitchen work will hinder a later plot, and I also not too like to do household chores, always all is white the Yan do for me, so I refused that her invitation continues nest to become mildewed in the room for the Wan speech.
Although a person hides in the room all day long is some boring, however habit like, and I here is not a secluded mountain area either, leave my room have no how far is the abode of new Zhuan set member of team, so peacetime still someone see mine.
In addition to send rice for me every day of step elder sister, the total department patrols to come back future reunion to come over to accompany me to say to sometimes also take some sugar for me, ventriloquist 3 people the team occasionally also gather together to collectively visit me and conveniently ask I when free cook to display own the cooking for a while, mountain Qi 烝 also head quarter come I here, however if I make no noise and estimate that he will be always foolish on the ceiling, as for soil square year old three-Thank God, have never come to my room any further already after he said to marry me that day, estimate in the mind still at depressed.
Shine on I say this to can not marry most in the world of is a soil square year old three this kind of will let the excellent man whom the big parts of women show interest, once getting married,beats by dre studio, the home red flag pours or not and mainly is decided by red flag, outside in the house affirmation is a color flag and floats, the soil square wants to marry a Zuo rattan and love because of natural affection and responsibility, he hereafter will definitely and with concentrated effort look after small love, and the small love will also enjoy good care of the square of soil very happily, these 2 people's getting married later affirmation is a model husband and wife, however that absolutely can not change soil square in the future will derail of fact.
Pour not to is to say that the small love magic power isn't enough, changed the hearsay that whichever women got while canning not change this result, going out for a walk at the midnight according to me, soil square year old three lovers rather many, fore two day he still just the prostitute street of this neighborhood island at first lived an old, as for that night he and which lover does what □of sport be not I can guess of, so this is in the world basically have no which woman can bolt soil square the year old is three men like that, unless blunt the farmland always take charge of to drop into female Ni spring!
Although I really think and then like this continue under mildew in the room to go, however was stuffy in the house for several days I was really foolish don't live, see outside clear weather, sunlight bright and beautiful this day I finally cannot help but to put breeze for I to come out deeply tone, at this time the member of team of new Zhuan set is to do sword in the rite be patrol down the street, so my a person is in the open spaces and secluded yard stroll pour is leisurely and carefree.
I am feeling in the courtyard the sunlight insolates in the comfortable felling on the body and suddenly discovers one to have modern strange hair style with sheer feeling and wears sunglasses, the empress neck hangs the strange big uncle of western cowboy hat just to look in all directions in the yard, my Leng three seconds after made sure the identity-Ban of bearer this Long Ma!
At the beginning see 《the new Zhuan set strange news records 》 , Ji farmland Ren's whetting sometimes a strange performance to reform all of person with ideals and integrities for me are originally the illusions of the mentally ills, but sees Ban Long Ma after, right away deepened this kind of illusion of mine, who can imagine this often explode surprising strange English seem simpleton the man is a very fantastic person, in a word he gives my felling very 囧 .
In fact this cans not blame him a pair, either, the Ji farmland Ren whets-long state Fan well-known thinker Wang:Ban originally Long Ma-BE supported by each stratum of Japan, pour the activity house of act Reformist Movement, two how excellent men ah, arrive where be not arrive impending person face to face?But, who make the leading role of this comic and animation is a new Zhuan set, so although reform a person with ideals and integrity actually is a flock of to throw skull and spread red-blooded revolution harbinger for the sake of the nation and the people, finally still want for contrasting a new Zhuan set to become villain, strange or want to blame him unlucky stand ascend black is a Nai 々絵 that kind of mama Hou who connects in person and gives birth to a boy Nues all, so would be done not can avoid by the history original glorious matchless positive role of slippery to the abyss of reverse side role.
I just and for 《the new Zhuan set strange news records 》 and allly reform a person with ideals and integrity to stand in silent, Ban originally Long Ma already vitality four shoot of run to my in front to smile very innocently to also say very shamelessly:"Beauty!Are you the person of new Zhuan set?I seemed to get lost, can you lead the way to look for person for me?"
My lookinging at in the moment and completely has never gone deep into enemy's camp to aware of self and smile the man who must really want to make me trample two feet on his face to say very helplessly:"Ban originally Long Ma is a new Zhuan set here, can you refrain from rash action?"
Hear I say so, he is also one face spring scenes glitter's saying:"Originally you know me ah, is really my honor, Beauty!What name do you call?You can call my Long Ma!"
His last words let my lips Cape the control don't live of have muscular spasms for a while, then don't hestitate of say:"Just don't , wait you to learn outside Xuan hair ball I consider this problem again."
Want Long Ma's adult of the net Ye amiability of Wang Li Ye, I can not help having the impulse to weep over, the sky knows more ex- south time the Lang isn't a Ban this Long Ma's adorer, if he knows Ban this Long Ma unexpectedly have this kind of to take off linear personality, believe he absolutely can't rise this kind of name for his own son and throw not rise that person!
"Does the outside Xuan deliver ball?What is that ?"
See Ban an origin Long Ma shape with interested in look, I close lightly purse one's lips lips to say:"The amateur doesn't want to ask this question, the front is right to turn is accountant office, city village Chen it helps all generally over there and walks to send well and not."
I finish pointing the road flicks and then intends to leave to him, Ban originally Long Ma but block my road, refrained from rash action the smiling face on the face to surprisedly ask a way:"You how can anyone know I want to seek Chen, does it help?"
"I still know you is come to dig new Zhuan set corner of wall, however is very sorry, you Be a to also dig not to walk, want to seek the companion of changing Japan, here be not what worth expectation of place.Still have, you pass total department, unless make the soil digging you square year old three reform the camp of the person with ideals and integrity, otherwise hurtle a farmland and always take charge of is can't with you go to revolution, to, next time again come to the new Zhuan set clothes that make change us and go not?You this shape come in me to want to intentionally take no cognizance you difficult, look very silly."
My milli- Don't mention it of vomit to him bad, Ban originally Long Ma indeed as expected didn't get angry because of my words, what he roared with laughter says:"The pretty lovely female kid talks to return be really don't show consideration noodles, you know of is the affair many, I to you the new Zhuan set was to more and more expect."
"Your expectation will bring us harassment, you still the stem what stem what go to, see a Ji farmland the Ren whetting to help me to say hello for him."
"Yi?Do you know a Ji farmland?"
See the facial expression that he amazes, I the Song shrug say:"Still acquaint with on the whole, once helped me before, pretty quite good person, be seemed to have spirit □of tendency, you still advised him to leave Kyoto as far as possible, here ……very dangerous."
Hear the words that I suddenly fall grave, Ban originally Long Ma's vision is also dignified, he up and down and hard conjectures me then formally nods to say: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论