2012年11月15日星期四

beats dr dre ect to back a severa

The attribute resumes the best status, and 24 hours' ability is each double, the status of severely wounded under can even accelerate to resume wound."
Nine turn for a sky, the efficacy of medicine of miracle drug is very quick, just very short several secondses, I am from a serious injured and became a slight injured, and the very quick life was worth to all resume together with the magic values full value, various statuses all became the best status, even the mentality didn't before fight in a row as well of tired feeling, seem eat what stimulant similar, feel whole body have to make to finish not of energy.
Opposite night will some foolishly looking at me, he how also think impassability, the wound on my body clearly and very seriously and seriously arrive need not he begins the situation that I can hang by myself, how so does a short while completely become a person who is all right?Night will although don't understand, however he cuts up rough of status haven't stepped back, the double eye remains blood-red, see me become Long Qi in the sky and become an orange Long Fu after, again offended to come over, and the speed this time is sooner more malicious.
Just that night would be able to suddenly drop to turn an axe attack, so I guard against very carefully this time, seeing the night will again offend come over, I directly connect to back a several and directly avert from night will of attack, the night will want the match that the attack direction that change big ax has to also have foot just go, however this night go obvious foot's knowing perfectly welling big ax don't split vacancy, but the foot can not follow, can allow it out of the blue.
" I one ax!"The body resumes as usual after, I became hands to hold orange Long Fu, orange Long Fu on the my hand makes at 1:00 now all unlike that night will bad, even once had it more,cheap dr dre beats.Just I must am careful to guard against night to suddenly change to attack of axe, so attackstone to all preserve a leeway each time, but don't dare to run out, however even if so, remain a ratio just of I, the real strenght wants to be strong last several cents.
Orange Long Fu directly toward night ground the left shoulder kept on cutting, however that night is not slow either the reaction on the hand, the big ax in the hand a turn.Turn around to with an upward exposure beat.My orange Long Fu Fu's blade in the direct space flies my attack space.
"Again come!"Orange Long Fu be flown by the space, strength of my hand on adding, pulled again it back.In order to coming to not and urgently drop to turn ax blade, I have no that night again to be able to change directional ability and have to carry on the back to bump shot night with the ax will of shoulder.However what to bump is a right shoulder this time.
'Bang'this night in the future not and urgently resisted, I fulfill a wishly dozen in night will, will bump the night to left connected to back several squares to stop down, he ground the right shoulder be also beaten by me numb swollen, take big ax ground right hands to all have some to make not last dint.
"The orange Long San Ban's ax!"I quickly catch up night will, use an orange Long Fu supplementary technical ability orange Long San Ban's ax, orange Long Fu in the hand connects to cut three times, every strength compare previous want big 100%, third ax's attackstoning is fully the first 400% attackses, and the attack of these three axes is to add together calculate.Each ax land productivity quantity increases, besides which, attack injury also will front the injury of the one ax together take behind of the injury add can say together the attack dint of the third ax can attain 7 times injury of the first ax.
"When!When!When!"Night will this time unexpectedly respond in time.The by hand last big ax connected to block my three plank ax attack, however night will although held up me the direct attack of these three axes.Make his body don't need to suffer from injury, however his life value still because I ground attack but quickly connect declined a few radicles to order, beat till now, night will of life value already shortage half, however this half that leaves not arrive a ground of life to be worth remain a lot of, if don't find out a fatal attack to order, perhaps still need to beat top very longly time.
"Orange Long Qi!"I don't think to will fight protracted warfare with this night, although my current physical strength mentalities all resumed top, on dragging along down, I affirm still rather that night will of, after all the margin of grade still just there, and as one of monster bosses of system, I haven't heard that monster will appear physical strength not enough of, so directly used third technical ability orange of orange Long Fu Long Qi, this orange Long Qi can in a twinkling promote 5 times that of one of my attribute, certainly this just under the status that I hold orange Long Fu just own of, and still own very high instauration ability, is a sky, Long Qi's becoming the only 1 kind hasing been already appeared up to now is the assistance technical ability that makes to the user in the middle of six kinds of statuses.
"Eat me a record to sweep thousand soldiers!"I orange Long Fu from descend forward and up sweep, the hands hold ax, and orange dragon spirit of under the function, this shot isn't only to is that the strength is big, and while sweeping, unexpectedly still cut a current of air fly and shoot but, that night will although the attack that quickly held up me with the big ax, he still keep beagain ing beaten by me and connecting and backing a several,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, while that jet of gas once flowed from the night and swept a body up, then directly beat at night will after death that row night soldier body up, immediately have a night soldier be directly cut into bisection by that current of air, night will Be free, just the life be worth always get down the violent wind flew a section just.
"Ha ha, again come!"See under the function of orange dragon spirit, use orange Long Fu's attack to unexpectedly there is still a current of air hit, and attackstoning strength still so big, I immediately and quickly flick to start to cut an orange Long Fu, ascend split next cut to sweep to pour to bump, various recruit type doesn't grow to make and beat the crary night will also only ward off of dint, night body ascend also many many wounds, unfortunately his body up that set of of pack very strong, I cut along while, all having no can cuts he to break, even if cut to open a small hole,will quickly resume back.
"Roar!!"That night will be Be forced to resist of, shout at top of voice, the big ax on the hand is fierce dynasty I of orange Long Fu Fan bump
Come, I temporarily forgot night due to beating without extra trouble will of backstroke, result drive catch unprepared, the not so bad night has never continued to make track for shot an ax later on and just forced I to backed and then come to a stop.
"Roar~~~" night will big ax dynasty before the body on putting, close behind and loudly roar, interjection as if voice the wave attackstone similar, shake I double the ear is quickly deaf, hurriedly and by hand live ear to the Wu, but even if so, my life the value is to enlarge water similar quickly flow, even if those nine turn for a sky, the efficacy of medicine of miracle drug still just, my life also quickly resume, but oppositely still falls behind night will of the voice wave attackstone, not so bad this wave attack keep on time not long, but front and back my life value also decline half, wait night voice after coming to a stop, just slowly rise to return to afresh.
Night will of the voice wave attack is to belong to a scope attack, not only is that I suffered from injury, part view war of the disorderly dance hoped a month to wait persons to all suffer from injury, isn't a new hand at everyone so much.Life value and protection none of ability is weak, and lives ear in momentary Wu, so everyone just was born to be worth, then under the babysitter's treatment, again instauration come over.And night under charge ground those night will, will also be subjected to an attack, their life values also declined a lot,beats dr dre, although their instauration speed is very quick.But quick however efficacy of medicine.Sooner however cure sorcery, they can lean against body to slowly resume.
Night will after roaring loud, the battle armor on the body unexpectedly came out black smoke, very quick that night compromises quilt black smoke surround.But this black smoke can't also dissipation, at will wrap up at the night in after, no longer expand.Just the interleave flows, don't know as well what function, because of not clear already, I didn't also attackstone, but is to think that the etc. sees, this black smoke is stem what use.
"Roar!"The night will shout at top of voice, then on chasing huge ax from the black smoke inside Shan, then wore me to flick to cut to come over, this big ax with just the night seem the big ax on the hand some dissimilarity, this becomes the big ax blacker, black must really become bright.Being black must unexpectedly make people still feel that the top has red 1 F to only seem unclearly.
"When~~" I try an useful orange Long Fu resist an attack, after ringing, one in result the region's my hands are all shaken some hold don't live an orange Long Fu.This night measures land productivity and enlarges a lot, and before speed is also obvious compare sooner.Unexpectedly the night will can also again promote real strenght in this time.
"Depend, can not have fun again."After being shaken to tingle arm, I hurriedly connect to back a several, I didn't dare to block night again to attackstone ground, at retreat of at the same time, toward oneself to say in mouth.
"Drink!"I retreat a several, will pull with that night Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论